Sunday, December 5, 2010

Smoke and Mirrors

Having not blogged for over a year now, I felt it was time to get back into the swing of things.

While Facebook is what it is, it lacks the support for long, incoherent ramblings that I can be prone to.
And while I used to do this thing on LiveJournal, I felt that a clean break from there was warranted as well.
Clean start, clean slate.

Please bear in mind that some things which I post on here may be unsafe for some pairs of eyes.  If you feel this pertains to you - you have been warned to look away.  If you feel that certain things contain an edge of hostility, profanity, or otherwise general jerkiness, then you're probably right.

Again - you have been warned.  

If you know me well enough, then the fact that I have a tendency to *not* censor myself should come as no surprise.

Other than that - enjoy the read

No comments:

Post a Comment